Saturday 12 May 2012

A Style Post,,

My intention when I started this blog a few months ago was to start doing proper style posts rather than photobooth ones on my tumblr. Well I've not done many mainly due to the fact it's been horrid weather and the lighting in our house just isn't great. The weather seems to of brightened up though and yesterday I snapped these. I bought the maxi on impulse in NY while Jamie was having a rest in a bar in Soho. The boots are my dream boots (bar the blue ACNE Pistols) they are SO comfortable!!! They're from River Island, I got them when there was a 20% off for students event but they are well worth even full price. I'm so sorry that you can see the bows on my knickers, I didn't realise how sheer the dress actually is- you could see right through it on all of my facing forward pictures, nightmare!! I shall hope to do more style pictures and feature Molly in them now I'm off for the summer, though they will be mostly old clothes re-mixed (I'm so poor!!). I may even try stick myself of a months challenge in June to not shop for the whole 31 days and do at least two style posts a week re-mixing. I'm not sure, it's quite a challenge for me.. I'll think about it some more before I commit. Would anyone care? My bank balance sure would.. I wonder how much I'd save, I don't even wanna know ha! 

5 comments:

  1. you should! it'll be really interesting and make you re-find some old favourites!
    i wish i could, but i'm constantly buying clothes for work :( haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) yeah that's what I hoped! Awh I was gonna say I don't envy you but I really really do :P Soo much I like in New Look atm! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Hey hun I just found your blog and had to say that your style is amazing!:) I'm in love with those boots and the ones you found in zara! :) now following xx

    ReplyDelete