Thursday 14 June 2012

Fringed Sandals DIY

I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks. Though due to the weather I've
not had a chance to wear these yet. I was inspired by some fringed sandals in topshop and 
decided to jazz up my £3 pair from Primark (a few years ago)
-It was really simple, I just cut a rectangle of jersey the same width of the non braided sandal strap that I
intended to fringe. And made the jersey rectangle length I wanted the fringes to be. 
-Next I fringed the rectangles ready, leaving about a cm to glue onto the shoe
-Finally to attach I used a hot glue gun, simple!
(I tried to take a picture of me wearing them but I'm a little conscious of my toes!!)
Maybe they'll feature in my next outfit post :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love our blog, this is such a cute d.i.y!
    Thanks for the comment, i love the bracelets in the picture they looked soo much better then my shoddy attempt :(

    Aimee
    the-neon-bible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete