Sunday 21 April 2013

14&15/52

14/52
"A portrait of Molly, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Peek-a-boo with the puppy. Klaus is in fact part cat and loves sleeping on the window sill.  I promise not to forget the way you counted to TEN over a game of hide and seek and then followed it with 'wwww or NOT Mollmoll COME!' cleverest girl. (she has since counted to ten lots!!)

15/52
"A portrait of Molly, once a week, every week, in 2013."
Molly living in sunglasses at the moment. These were taken right before we left to Wistow last Sunday, bribed with a biscuit, then a mcdonalds lunch in the car, and then cake at the Garden Centre because sometimes, we're great parents. I promise not to forget how sweet you were at Hannah and Simon's wedding, dancing and playing with balloons completely oblivious to Wedding etiquette (may be something to do with the converse she had to wear.. caaaake) 

I haven't and won't be big on words and pictures over the next three weeks. Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines! But I will be posting my 16/52 tomorrow. It's so cute!

A few things filling up the last two weeks,,
-Molly saying no thank you when we offered her dinner after a loooong nap. It was so cute. Her politeness overwhelms me with pride.
-Seeing Chaz, I miss her and it may of only been two and a half hours but it was just what I needed to get me back to the grind.
-NOT putting our house on the market. Sometimes it's good to appreciate what you have.
-Jamie putting words into action with his new charity project. I'm so proud of him and I will be writing a post about it later.
-Listening to Taylor Swifts back catalogue. HOW did I not listen to this when Danielle and Chaz were obsessed? She's amazing!
-Replacing toast and cereal for breakfast with a fruit and veg juice.
-Living in dungarees.
-Considering whether a Masters Degree really is my calling or not.
-Tantrums, yep, tantrums.

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable, and already has good style with those sunnies aha, ooh and I love the dungarees thing at the minutexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do have the cutest little mini person in the world! And as for Taylor Swift...i'm so glad i'm not the only person that is secretly just a tiny bit obsessed with her! xx

    ReplyDelete