Wednesday 21 December 2011

Deck The Halls.


                       

Getting pictures to align will forever be the death of me! If you have any tips please let me know. Here's some of our decorating pictures. I really need to get all these on an SD card to get printed for her album. Tonight we are wrapping pressies, watching Megamind and eating Burglers. Yummy!! We have so many treats in I'm very exited! Tomorrow Jamie finishes at two, so we're going to watch Miracle on 34th Street and have a beef roast. Hope everyone is excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. i use an app called picframe from the app store to put all the pictures into the same picture (if that makes sense?) and then just put that in, if that helps you any? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you have such a lovely blog. A lovely daughter and I am now following (:
    http://brielamour.blogspot.com/

    I use Paint.

    simply zoom out,and paste from any photos you want and align them how you please.
    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete