Sunday 18 December 2011

Madewell.

While Molly napped before we decorated the tree LAST sunday (I'm so behind with everything), I got Jamie to take some pictures of my outfit in the garden. I really need to get some climbers for the fences, it’s looking ever so sad now the summer flowers have died. I’m lucky my grandfather is a landscape gardener among other things in his retirement so he enjoys helping us out, so far I'm not very green fingered.

I am in love with this cardigan. It is the most perfect colour, I expect to be wearing it a lot. I bought it in New York, it was a little pricey but completely worth it, unlike many cardigans I own it is really warm and the colour is just beautiful. I feel in love with the store Madewell while we were doing a bit of shopping in Soho. Although it was a little pricey I ended up buying quite a bit in there (they also do a student discount so I was very impressed!) and it is my biggest regret that we didn't go back, after looking on the website, they don't deliver to the UK. It's such a shame I feel like we're missing out! Alexa Chung's collection was just beautiful, I've stuck her collection video underneath. 

I never know what to do when Jamie takes my picture because he always makes fun of me! Sorry if I look a bit goofy, but this is what I wore last sunday. Dress Topshop, Cardigan Madewell and loafers Office.






Utterly in love with this video. It's enough to get me to cut off all my hair! 




1 comment:

  1. Love the cardigan - going to have to have a bit of a google for Madewell now :-) Hope you had a fabulous time in New York

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete