Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Night.

I try not to blog on weekends because that's family time but tonight I'm painting my nails white(1.Essie in blanc),
 planning outfits with my new GAP boyfriend jeans (2.which I'm having to return to have the tag removed BOOOO) 
and watching Batman Begins(3.always again) with my notebook(4.brown paper only). Pretty perfect night.
Oh deeear, Molly just woke up. She's a little poorly tonight :( think it may be a long one her face is all
red and puffy. She's been such a trooper today, flash run to Fosse Park for nappies and lunch, then a big
long WALK (no pushchair!) across Bradgate Park and then a trip to Nanny and Gangans to see her 
great-grandparents. Yep, I think I need a hot chocolate to go with this.

2 comments:

  1. Gap always forget to remove the tag, it's such a pain. Hope Molly settles down well for the rest of the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this post, it's such a simple yet creative idea. Just to let you know that I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, check out my post to find out more: http://intoruth.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete