Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012

I spent the whole of yesterday thinking Tuesday was NYE not New Years Day! Never mind. Anyway, I'm not sure how clearly you can see the text but I've chosen a picture from each month to show off our year and labeled it at the bottom (except for DEC, he's sitting at the top because I didn't want to graffiti Molly's chin). I do so wish I had photoshop, this would have been a lot quicker to do and I could of realised the font was too thin and rectified it, however I am SO impressed with my iphone. I will be printing and framing this in January. I took the inspiration to do this from pinterest, it was this remarkable lady who did it last year. You should follow her family they are inspiring.

Now I've credited accordingly, onto my New Year thoughts. I don't really do resolutions, they always end after January 15th or something ridiculous, so last years was to wear lipstick everyday. I manage that at least twice a week so that was a good one, it makes me feel a lot more put together. So 2013's is going to be send all the photos I've taken that month to print on payday. I know it's not a big resolution but I don't want any big changes. I'm happy with our life and with myself, I mean I DO need to go to the gym, but it's not my number one priority and I don't want to make it so. So instead I'm trying to start new little habits each year that make life a little more fun. 2013 will be the year of the printed picture! Ha.

Now to end this wonderful year, my best of's:

2012’s most played has to be Lana Del Rey, Alt- J, Frank Ocean, Jake Bugg and Ben Howard.
2012’s most watched has to be Gossip Girl, House and Mad Men (series three just arrived!!)
2012’s most anticipated has to be Dark Knight Rises and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I felt so many emotions after I watched this film I couldn’t think or speak.
2012's most read has to be fashiontoast, Kellimurray and Natthefatrat. I mean there are a million blogs I read and follow, and I am lucky enough to have so many people I would class as blogger friends but if I were to link everyone this post would never end and I'm already rambling.. 
*Note that I haven't done a book list because this year all I've read are books for my course. Though, Margaret Atwood's Cats Eye was amazing and I would recommend to any non-literature student!

Whatever you do tonight. I hope you have a wonderful end to 2012 :)

6 comments:

  1. You've just reminded me to do this! Thank you! Your year looks so beautiful, (:
    we MUST meet up in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love natthefatrat's blog so much--huck is adorable. and i really should get photoshop too as i am sure it would prevent me wasting hours trying to do fancy things with photos really slowly :)

    happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!

    All the best for the 2013! =)

    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely resolution to keep! Such a great idea! Did you use a specific programme on your iphone to make the collage, its really cool. Thanks for the two new blog suggestions, will be checking them out :-)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're little one is adorable!

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly is absolutely beautiful!! Love all the photos, looks like you've had an amazing year! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete