Sunday 30 December 2012

Merry Kissmass..

I just took the decorations off the tree and cleared out the clutter off my mantle piece, so this is my last Christmas themed post I promise! The past two years I've aimed to get a classic Christmas Card picture shot. Last year I took Molly to get some 'professionaly' done (inverted commas due to the awful quality of the dingy place I went to on Market street!). This year Jamie begged me not to do it again, so instead I took these on Christmas Day. NEXT year, I WILL do it at the beginning of the month so we can, ya know, get them printed and hand them out to, well, everyone! I have named this years theme Merry Kissmas ;)
I will be framing this one <3

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww Mollys little face in the last one is gorgeous!
    george, x
    georgialouisseloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete