Tuesday 8 January 2013

Oooooh prettyy,,

The other day we were getting ready to meet some friends and as I was filling Molly's backpack I heard some concentrated grunting and found Molly wearing my boots!! I HAD to grab the camera even though we were running late. She LOVES shoes. 'Nu shoooooos' was one of the most pronounced things she said over the summer, and the obsession has continued. She wears my flats all the time around the house, and she squeals and squeals when I tell her off for wearing my high HIGH shoes but I let her have her 3 minute moment in the not-too-high sparkly ones. They are my take on Dorothy's ruby reds, as I am not a red fan. Off on a tangent, I think Molly has a penchant for sparkles, I was wearing my sparkly skirt on saturday and she pointed at it and when 'Ooooooh prettyyyy', Jamie wasn't so sure on the pretty but I know what I heard ;)

6 comments:

  1. Ah she looks gorgeous! My little one is exactly the same with my shoes, scary at 2 how she can actually walk in them too! xxxx
    http://honeysmummy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable, she seems to have grown so much as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest! She will be wanting a sparkly pair of her own soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly is the cutest! Future fashion blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's such a cutie!! shes got the model stare down to a T haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so precious, my little girl (Rosie, also 2), loves wearing my shoes as well! They are such funny wee things!

    Sophie XoX

    ReplyDelete