Saturday 18 May 2013

19/52

"A portrait of Molly, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Last week I bought Molly a hula-hoop, turns out I cannot hula-hoop. Though Molly loves dragging me around inside it. I promise not to forget you climbing out of your cot three times!! Time for a big girl bed- we'll be on ebay all week I think bidding for the one. 

So this is nearly a whole week late- oops! I've been relaxing and getting over finishing my degree :) It feels good but terribly surreal. Last friday after I finished work I was so ill for five hours straight, it was awful! I think it was my reaction to everything over the last few weeks. Since then I've read more than I have in the last three years. Do you have any recommendations I need to read? Tonight we're watching Eurovision!! We have bulmers, beer, cake and the candles burning. Perfect! I love me some eurovision. Last year I was painting the hallway.. I'm yet to do the second coat HA! We're a bit behind on Sky+ but I am LOVING Finland! Ding Dong!!!

Linking up with Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment