Friday 28 June 2013

20|21|22//52

"A portrait of Molly, once a week, every week, in 2013."

20/52

Molly pouting after I told her not to feed the dog the camera remote. (This is Jamie's as he was away this week) I promise not to forget you walking your dinosaur and getting him to eat the grass. 

21/52

As I was preparing Molly's lunch she took herself outside and sat at the picnic bench and waited so we had our food outside. I promise not to forget sharing ice lollies and enjoying the sunshine and dancing to Kings Of Leon my Molly-girl.

22/52


Molly and her HĂȘn Nain. I promise not to forget the way you fell asleep in my arms that day at your Great-Grandparent's. I haven't cradled a sleeping baby for such a long time. You are still so very little.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are gorgeous! Adore her little face sat on top of the radiator. :) x

    ReplyDelete