Thursday 7 November 2013

John Lewis Secret Santa!

I am very excited to announce that I will be one of the lucky bloggers to take part in John Lewis' Secret Santa Challenge! And I thought what better excuse to dig out some pictures from Molly's first Christmas. She was so chubby and little.

I LOVE Secret Santa, I've done quite a few with friends and at work and it's always fun guessing who your santa is. But, I have real gift giving anxiety. I always feel that whatever I've chosen for someone isn't enough and then end up thinking they'll be really disappointed. I really cannot watch people open gifts I've given them either. I'm a joy to be around at Christmas, can't you tell ;) 

On November the 11th I will be given the details of the blogger I get to choose a gift for, 48hours before I must make my selection from John Lewis. Hence the 'challenge' element. The gifts will arrive on November the 25th and Christmas will come a month early for us all whooo! I can't wait to find out who I'm choosing for. A gift is quite a personal thing. It's odd to think how this little choice will demonstrate how you are perceived via your blog. I'm really excited! I'll let you know what was chosen for me at the end of the month. Eeeee and now I'm even more excited to decorate our home in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment