Thursday 11 September 2014

Lulworth Cove

On the last day of the holiday we popped to Lulworth Cove (I know I know this is the last Camp Bestival Post), it was only 4 miles away from the Campsite and a nice break before an afternoon of driving. Jamie slept in the car while Molly and I crammed as much as we could into that hour! We paddled, threw stones, queued for aaages for a wee, had an incredible icecream with a proper waffle cone, ordered lunch from a little cafe and smiled for photos by strangers. Molly's obsessed with the seaside, so we just couldn't drive all the way down to the Dorset coast and not have a paddle. THEN it was a proper holiday. Speaking of the sea we are off to Wales tomorrow- whoo! Hopefully it will be warm enough to spend some afternoons on the sand :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to Lulworth Cove every year on holiday, it's so beautiful! I hope you have a lovely time in Wales :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete