Saturday 29 November 2014

December (almost)

This is my festive post as we can't decorate until we move house (which will hopefully be sooner rather than later) I'll talk more about moving soon but I'm scared about putting it out there just in case anything falls through. Please keep fingers crossed.

SO. I may have already bought Molly's Christmas and New Years Eve dresses! But if I had any pennies I would buy for me, the red skirt for Christmas day (I'm cooking for 8, possibly 10 so lets be honest, I'll probably be in my pjs!) and this beautiful white number for NYE (both from Topshop)

Anyone feeling festive since we can start opening advent Calenders on Monday!?

I'm off to Budapest tonight for a long weekend with the ladies of the family.. Culture and Christmas markets here we come!

1 comment: