Wednesday 14 January 2015

2014


2014 began with some rather testing times, and in some ways has ended with them. Moving house will do that to ya ;)

I have really focused on my family and work this year. And it's been wonderful. I've completed three Adult Learning courses and I can't wait to sign up to the next. Some of my pictures were published and I had my first photography exhibition. I sold a load of junk at three car boots and I can't wait to start next seasons. We went on our first family holiday (that wasn't to my homeland!). I've made some wonderful friends and spent some quality time with those I cherish. I always feel really sad summing up my year. It feels so packed and time races by but sometimes when I take stock I beat myself up for not achieving enough. I did give myself 2014 as the gift of time. No pressure, to just be. But now I feel that 2015 has to be the year to get.shit.done. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete