Friday 23 March 2012

Pretty Prints.


 
I am loving Primark at the minute!! How gorgeous are those shoes, the fabric looks very Liberty.
I'm also very happy with the Cath Kidston style sunglasses case for £1.50! Hopefully my sunnies won't break and scratch this year. And a real Cath Kidston mug from the charity shop for £2!
It's been a good week.

I really want a new bag for the summer, on that fits everything INCLUDING my big camera.I have a plan to put everything into little bags and keep it organised for our days out so that we can just slip out of the house. (Having a baby means you can't forget ANYTHING!)
Any suggestions?

8 comments:

  1. These items are lovely! The Cath mug for £2 is such an incredibly lucky find! I love those shoes too, I hope my local primark has some similar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I actually thought the sunglasses case was Cath Kidston at first! I need to get to Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee the car print skirt! I keep seeing it pop up around the blogging world, might have to go and try it on.
    Everything is this post is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. argghgh, i love everything you've photographed, so pretty! :) hope you're well lovely, i NEED to message you eee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh agreed, primark are getting it so right at the minute. i had a perusal around yesterday and the standard of clothing just seems to be ever improving! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never shopped at Primark before, believe it or not... But I think I may have to start going there! Those shoes are lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh wow those shoes are amazing, i'm honestly so surprised that they're from primark! i love your style xx

    ReplyDelete