Wednesday 25 June 2014

Girls on tour: Wales pt.1

My mum was in hospital on the first day Molly and I were in Gwynedd so we met up with one of my oldest and dearest friends. We had cake for second breakfast (I had the most incredible Rhubarb pie, I'm still fantasizing about it). And then went up to Rowan's family home halfway up a mountain to join some other new and old friends for a vegan lunch in the sunshine. I could move straight into this place. Other than the fact that I have a lot of memories here, I appreciate it in a new way after years of city living. 
^^ I want to move into this shed- I won't even need insulation ;)
We ended the day at the beach. I had not dressed for the swimming as it had been freezing when we got up, but Molly had a great time until the tide came in. 
^^ I'd also happily spend my summers in here. From having spent nights in the one on the far left I can tell you that they are surprisingly spacious!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I miss you guys so much! Just had to have a blog catch up. Hope you are all well and hopefully see you at christmas! Oh and it's Alex!! xx

    ReplyDelete