Saturday 27 December 2014

Christmas Day.

We had a slow Christmas morning, Jamie and I were both exhausted. After prolonging the stocking opening in bed for as much as possible we built a fire downstairs and unwrapped our wonderful gifts under the tree. Thank you friends and family :) 
We had both family over which was great for Molly as I spent my time in the kitchen and Jamie's stomach flu presented at dinner time and he was confined to bed for the rest of the day! Though I must say, my roast potatoes were amazing, thank you my wonderful sister for the perfect recipe ;) I didn't get many pictures of the day, cooking and eating took priority but we will be getting our annual tree photo before we take it down. I am determined.  

Merry Christmas Everyone - I hope you had a perfect day!

I've never seen a child more in love with Mousetrap.. she even sings it a song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment