Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve.

   
Every Christmas Eve I make sure I have new jammies for Molly. This year it was for TWO babies! I still hadn't bought any until a couple of days before Christmas Eve and as luck would have it I managed to pick them up on sale from John Lewis! Both in pale blue <3 My mum always posts a Christmas Eve book. This year it was Christmas themed. Generally I stay away from Christmas books because I don't like to read them out of season and it's just too much to store haha! But we'll forgive her since it came with a removable letter ;) Thanks Grandma! We all ready the story together and it was one of those moments that could make your heart burst. I'll never forget that, Molly's fifth and Margaux's first Christmas Eve <3
That sight just fills me with J O Y. I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow with their loved ones <3

No comments:

Post a Comment