Sunday 26 July 2015

Molly's first school shoes.

I know everyone recommends getting school shoes at the end of the summer in case of growth, but in a bid to be prepared in case the birth isn't as straight forward as we would like I took Molly for her first pair today!

Actually, we had only planned to have a look and then pick them up with daddy another day, but she was SO excited to get them home we just bought them there and then. She looks SO cute! They are laces, so I may get some elastic ones so she can slip her shoes on and off herself. But oooh shes such a little BABE <3

I keep meaning to photograph this outfit, it's the SOFTEST most lovely jumpsuit by Monki. I picked it up in the sale a few years ago when we first thought about having a second baby and I've worn it as non maternity many times but I'm so happy to have a bump to fill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment