Friday 24 July 2015

Strawberry Picking with the 'girls'

Strawberry picking!!! Getting in those activities before little miss takes over the holidays. With Aunty Chaz <3 Who just happens to take my camera and make magic happen. She really needs to get a DSLR.
The many faces of Molly Roberts. She's so funny the other day she was playing with her toys and said, 'Hello, how are you?' ... 'I really don't know about you, sir.'
Some of my favourite maternity images are those of the older sibling sitting high on their mamas bump. I really love these pictures. It's nice to have a record each year of the two/now three of us in the fields. I love mummying around with her. I'm a broken record but her features, her hands, her elbows, her shoulders. I just adore her. The closer my due date comes the tighter I squeeze her. I am however looking forward to referring to Molly and her sister as 'the girls'. We're gonna have so much fun us three.

No comments:

Post a Comment