Saturday 7 January 2012

Got my (rose) gold watch and my gold chain..

SO Jamie came home with a Goldsmiths bag last night.. the watch I've wanted for over a year! I was so shocked, I cried!! I had to get three links removed it was so huge. I feel so lucky I can't stop staring at it, he's such a spoiler! I can hand on heart say I have the best boyfriend in the world :) 2012 I promise never to take my life for granted. 



My grandparents came to visit today which was lovely, I got to give them their Christmas gifts. We went for dinner and they of course admired Molly :) I forgot to get any pictures which I am gutted about, but never mind. I hope to visit them again soon.

Tonight I met Chaz for a bit of late night shopping before she leaves for Wales, I'm gonna miss her so much we've hardly seen each other this holiday. I was a bit naughty and bought the blue polka dot trousers, but also grabbed a bargain with a pair of burgandy polka dot shorts I wanted at full price that sold out, they were only for £16.50!! Chaz also got deal of the year- a pair of low suede bugandy heels for £5!!! Marked as twenty but when we got to the till they came to £4.50 with student discount! We have a Topshop problem.

Me Peterpan collar dress- H&M, Skirt- Primark, Velvet Shoes- Topshop, Bag- Topshop, Watch- Michael Kors!
Chaz I must ask her 'what she wore', I might start featuring my friends outfits.. if they let me!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh this is so great! i love your blog! you have fantastic taste!
    Keep it up :)
    i would love it if you could check out my blog, would be an honour! here's the link:
    It's fashion damnit
    thank you!
    lottie
    xxxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest message :) thankyou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt and blouse, you look so cute and super gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look ADORABLE. Love your outfits-they're too cute.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete