Tuesday 3 January 2012

Lazy Mondays.

I am a great time waster, and yesterday Jamie and I managed to do absolutely NOTHING all day (what are bank holidays for!?). I’ve had a little run of bad luck lately with Mae my car, and her front bottom (the big bit of plastic that protects the engine) fell off when I was driving my brother to his hotel on New Years Eve! It was quite scary as I was on a dual carriageway, but I was able to pull over and James tied it back onto the bottom of the car with an old pair of Primark red tights that had been waiting to be taken back since I didn’t wear them to a ‘Where’s Wally’ night out! Hurrah for bad costume ideas! Anyhow it is now scheduled to be fixed tomorrow :) maybe our motor luck has changed for 2012 :)

I also meant to blog yesterdays outfit, modelled on my birthday bike which didn’t arrive until two days before Christmas!! I had a little go on Christmas night, after Molly had gone to bed, Jamie built it for me but last week he went to pump up the tyres and couldn’t get the pump to work! So I haven’t ridden her since. She’s lovely to play with in the kitchen though :) I went for a comfy house outfit, nothing makes me happier than prancing around in long socks.. my heating bill does not appreciate this, so my favourite cardigan from NY is very much needed to stay extra snug!










Dress (which is a size 14 top) from H&M, Cardigan from Madewell, Long Socks from American Apparel, Boots from H&M

Watch- Casio, studded bracelet- Topshop, Skull bracelet- Converse, Gold link bracelet- Acessorize, Gemstone ring- Vender in NY, ‘S’ ring- UO

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bike! You are gorgeous.

    Laura xxxx
    http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much :) That's really kind of you to say. I can't wait to ride her, I'm just waiting for Jamie to pump up her tyres!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your images. Great post:)

    www.h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice blog!!! like to visit more

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cardigan, it looks so soft and cozy. A wonderful color too :)

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou very much everyone :) Now I have a tripod I hope to get some more outfit posts, long suffering Jamie hates being behind the camera! Hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bike looks fab! And hurrah for Primark tights!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos and I love the bike!& of course your outfit .

    &thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. x
    www.vintagewalls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete