Wednesday 2 July 2014

Girls on tour: Wales pt. 2

We spent the whole holiday at the beach. Every single day we spent at least two hours by the water and you know what- it was warm! WARM!! The water was almost almost hot! It was amazing. I'm gutted Jamie didn't get to experience it actually, as he's never seen glorious Welsh weather before. It doesn't happen too often so we were really lucky to have it while we were visiting. Molly loved the sea and although we didn't make it anywhere else, it was so nice to just relax. Usually I'm trying to meet up with everyone who is around but actually it was nice to stay put for once and just let Molly run around and play with shells with no other agenda. 

Sharing a room with her this time was great. The first night she was SO excited that she asked me to get into my bed so that we could 'chat' !! We discussed the stories we had just read and sang a song <3 Most nights she would end up getting in bed with me and snuggling, something she's not done often at home.
*Some of the pictures of Molly and I were taken by my mums hubster on his fancy camera (I want one!!)

And thus concludes the photo heavy Wales posts for 2014, 2013 and 2012 can be found here, here, here, here and here. Now I have the mammoth task of deciding which to print and which to delete hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment